Sunday 7 September 2008

Sian turns 30!

To help celebrate me turning 30, Iain and I plus the Raw's and the Collie's headed up to the Whitsundays for a long weekend. We hired a lovely villa with our our pool and 180 degree views over some of the Whitsunday islands. It was an idyllic weekend and we all had heaps of fun.The view from our balconySunrise of my birthday
Birthday girl!

On my actual birthday we went out to the Great Barrier Reef for a day of snorkeling and my parents treated me to a helicopter trip over to see the Heart Reef which is the most photographed reef in the world (I wonder why!!!) As I was the birthday girl and the man on the desk couldn't believe I was actually that old he let me on for a child's fare! So we have no decided that we are now always going to pretend it is someones birthday to see what we can get for free in future.

1 comment:

Drue said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIAN!!!