Sunday 13 April 2008

Mount Ngungun

Don't ask how to pronounce it... I have no idea.

Iain has been wanting to climb one of the Glass House Mountains since we arrived and I finally relented and agreed to climb the little one which the book says you only need moderate fitness for..hmmmm!

Anyway after a start far to early for a Sunday morning and a little drive down Steve Irwin Way we arrived and started our climb. It was very hard and I obviously only have mild fitness as it nearly killed me but we did finally make it to the top and the views were spectacular!

1 comment:

Drue said...

I do miss the glasshouse mountains.. actually i miss Brisbane and SE Queensland a lot these days. After growing up with so many trees it looks very flat and yellow here. I've purchaseda bouganvillia vine to bring back the semi-tropical feeling.

I'm tryingt o convince Sarah to visit Brisbane on our holiday at Christmas.

Make sure Iain takes you to O'Reily's on a walk, much easier and the tree top walk is ace.