Friday 7 March 2008

Catch Up

It has been a couple of busy weeks since we updated the blog so I am just going to lump everything in one.

We have spent quite a bit of time up at the coast at Caloundra, getting used to where we are going to be living for a while, Iain has been looking for work (whilst I have been doing everything possible to not get myself employed!), we have caught up with Rebecca, Neil and the boys a couple of timeslast night we met with Shane, Janelle and Kristen so I am feeling slightly worse for wear as I type this.
The thing I am most proud of is that we went bowling with Chris and Trevor and as everyone knows, I am REALLY bad at bowling, however I got 122 on my go and wiped the floor with Trevor.... hahahhaha. Iain got 199 so not quite the skittles king of Bundamba yet!

1 comment:

eighty laps said...

The part I don't agree with, is not using comedic names for bowling. I mean, even it if it only lets you use 3 letters you could have had "bum", "poo" or "wee" to name but a few...