Thursday 14 February 2008

Snowy Lake Tahoe

Well if we thought we were going to get warmer weather now we were on the West Coast, boy were we wrong! As we drove to Lake Tahoe the weather started to get worse and we noticed snow by the sides of the road, however the snow got heavier and heavier the closer we got. Now I do like a bit of snow but when we had more than a foot on Trudy in the morning it was quite hard work to dig her out (well Iain did the work and I stood and watched). Iain is happy though as it means I am now agreeing that upgrading to a much bigger car was actually a good idea.
As I can't ski we were at a loss as to what to do, at a ski resort, when snow is falling...... but we found snow mobiling!!!! Iain was great and loved every minute of it, and tried to throw me off the back a few times.... I went one better and tried to roll us so Iain did most of the driving!
All in all a great snowy weekend.

No comments: